Follow our journey by clicking on the map below which opens a map browser that highlights our exact route and each stop we made during that year. But before you get started, here are a few general notes about the maps:
- Our travel years are not based on the calendar year. Since we started full timing in September 2013, we decided our travel years would run from September 1st to August 31st.
- Hovering the mouse over the route line, or clicking on it, displays the start and end points of that route segment which is generally a full travel day.
- Hovering the mouse over the pushpins displays the name of the campground and date of our stay, clicking on the pins additionally displays links to the campground website (if there is one), our review (if there is one) and any blog posts we’ve written detailing what we did during our stay there. Note: we are a bit behind in our campground reviews so some locations may not have links yet.
- The bright red push pins designate our favorite campgrounds/rv parks for that particular year. They are definitely ones we would visit again.
- In some cases, we had to travel the same route more than once. Unfortunately the route only shows as one line on the map – there is no way to differentiate between the overlapping routes, but by clicking on the push pins you can deduce our next stop.
The map below has been updated to reflect the end of our winter travels and reflects where we will be staying through the end of the summer of 2020.
- Click on the map below to launch the map browser.
- To zoom, use the zoom tool (+/-) in the left hand corner or the mouse wheel.
- To move around the map, click the mouse button and drag.
- If you want to filter by any available map layers click the icon on the left that looks like a stack of coins.